Advertising Production Resources
APR is an established, dynamic consulting company with a modern, global view of the advertising industry and is seeking a professional full-time, onsite developer who is able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
This Developer will work alongside our current development team to architect, write, and manage web site applications for the continued growth of the APR suite of enterprise applications. The successful candidate will demonstrate considerable knowledge in C# troubleshooting, SQL, designing/building dynamic reports and related websites.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently
• Familiarity with Agile Management and Pair-Programming
• Previous experience working with MS SQL databases
• 2+ years of development experience on Microsoft platform
• A working knowledge of C#
• Full Software Life Cycle experience, including development, test, and deployment
• Experience building and working with Reporting tools including export to excel functionality
• Exceptional problem solving skills
• Strong work ethic
• Experience with DevExpress web controls
• Education - BS Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Proficiency working with User-Interfaces
• Denver, Colorado Corporate Headquarters
Applicants must be fully documented to work in the US.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume with cover letter which includes salary requirements and availability to:
Attn: Human Resources
Subject: Software Developer