Adperio is an interactive advertising agency with Fortune 1000 clients and international distribution in more than 100 countries. For multiple years, Adperio has been named one of Inc. Magazine’s 5,000 fastest growing private companies in America and has been ranked as one of the Best Companies to Work For in Colorado per Jobing.com and ColoradoBiz magazine. Adperio has also been recognized as a top-rated Internet company in the advertising and marketing industry in Colorado for more than a decade. Here is your opportunity to enter an energetic, innovative, fast paced and rapidly growing company. Adperio has an immediate opening for an Affiliate Representative.
Adperio offers a friendly, non-corporate environment providing competitive compensation and a solid benefits package including health insurance, bonus plan, and 401k.
Are you looking to learn a new industry? Does your competitive spirit push you to be great at your job? Do you want to be in the thick of working with international and domestic clients? If you answered yes to any of these, then the Affiliate Representative position may be a great way for you to get your feet wet in the affiliate world. The Affiliate Representative will collaborate with team members to indirectly support all client needs, as well as directly support publisher needs. The ideal candidate will be motivated to learn the affiliate space, and will strive to be successful supporting and meeting/exceeding revenue goals.
The Affiliate Representative will monitor spend performance and perform analysis on the Adperio Network affiliate base. He or she will support all needs of the affiliate services group, including participation in strategic planning and revenue forecasting, and will collaborate with other team members on pricing, opportunities, and revenue growth. The Affiliate Representative will interact with affiliates daily and help the group to identify opportunities as it relates to revenue within our affiliate base.
• Manage existing affiliate accounts in a variety of channels (Loyalty, Deals, Email, Search, etc.) within the Adperio Network with an entrepreneurial eye towards identifying new opportunities.
• Build strong relationships with affiliate base that increase ability to navigate media channels and serve the needs of our advertising clients through distribution, testing, and marketplace feedback.
• Perform regular analysis on affiliate and campaign performance. Identify opportunities as well as proactively communicate tracking or other potential issues that appear in the data.
• Be an industry and channel expert through conversations with existing publishers. Understand and effectively communicate new inventory to Management, Account Management and Sales teams.
• Be committed to learning and supporting new media channels.
• Provide support to affiliate team members by updating and maintaining accurate account information in our internal databases.
• Troubleshoot discrepancies and resolve reporting issues.
• Partner with internal teams such as Account Management, Sales, SIG, and Best Practices to provide the best possible ROI for clients.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Advertising/Journalism is ideal, or equivalent work experience.
• Experience in a goal oriented environment.
• 1-2 years experience in account support, along with a sales background is highly preferred.
• Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong problem solving and social skills.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal are required.
• Analytical skills a must.
• Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills required.
If you are a bottom-line driven, competitive, confident self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude, who is prepared to work hard, strives to be the best, and can think outside the box, we want to hear from you today!
For immediate consideration, please send us your cover letter and resume!
Please apply directly online by sending us your resume: email@example.com