90octane is a conversion-driven marketing agency based in downtown Denver. We specialize in the strategy, execution, measurement and optimization of online marketing programs. They include tactics such as online advertising, email marketing, microsite and landing page development, search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising.
We believe trust is a differentiator. Our clients trust us with their brands and business goals. Each member of our team earns that trust through hard work, courage, integrity and passion. We hire people who are hard-wired with these qualities, and we continually evolve our culture to develop them. Trust helps us produce results for our clients without micromanaging our team.
Our account management team is expanding. We’re looking for an account manager to strategize, plan, execute and analyze interactive (SEO, PPC, lead generation and lead nurturing) marketing programs on behalf our clients.
• Bachelor’s degree – preferably in marketing, communications or business management
• 3-6 years experience managing SEM and online marketing campaigns
• In-depth knowledge of direct response marketing, interactive marketing best practices, data analysis and site usability
• Expertise with analytics tools
• Working knowledge of HTML, copywriting, website development, and ad serving technologies
• Analytical thinker with strong problem solving skills and proven experience developing and managing to performance metrics
• Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
• Impeccable attention to detail and quality assurance (QA)
• Personal and professional integrity
• Proven leadership ability and strong interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to maintain successful client relationships
Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with lead management systems, sales force automation and customer relationship management (CRM) tools
• Develop and execute SEM and online marketing strategies
• Manage projects from inception through completion – manage budgets as well as utilization targets, scope, deliverables and results
• Collaborate with stakeholders and the account team to define project scope, strategy and deliverables that support client business goals
• Clearly communicate project expectations to both the client and team
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team members
• Proactively manage changes in project scope
• Identify potential crises and develop contingency plans
• Drive innovation for both clients and 90octane based on emerging industry trends and best practices
Compensation: Commensurate with experience and qualifications. We offer excellent medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as four weeks paid time off.