90octane is a conversion-driven marketing agency based in downtown Denver. We specialize in the strategy, execution, measurement and optimization of online marketing programs. They include tactics such as online advertising, email marketing, microsite and landing page development, search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising.
We believe trust is a differentiator. Our clients trust us with their brands and business goals. Each member of our team earns that trust through hard work, courage, integrity and passion. We hire people who are hard-wired with these qualities, and we continually evolve our culture to develop them. Trust helps us produce results for our clients without micromanaging our team.
Our account management team is expanding. We’re looking for a smart, energetic and innovative account coordinator to strategize, execute and analyze interactive marketing programs. If you’re ready to launch a career in digital marketing, read on.
• Bachelor’s degree – preferably in marketing, communications or business management
• Solid understanding of marketing basics, direct response and interactive marketing best practices
• Proficiency in MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint
• Strong written and oral communication and polished presentation skills
• Extremely detail-oriented
• Collaborative worker who excels both working individually and in a team
• Personal and professional integrity
• Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
• Inquisitive nature with proven research ability
We’ll train you to:
• Prepare keyword strategies and create site meta data
• Set up PPC campaigns, update bids and pull reports as necessary
• Compile and analyze SEO reports
• Retrieve campaign results and work with the account manager to analyze, present and optimize them
• Use SEO visibility tools, Google Analytics, Omniture Site catalyst, and other 90octane SEO tools to perform day-to-day tasks
• Monitor search engine marketing (SEM) trends and share relevant information with the 90 team
• Write for 90octane’s blog (90blog)
• Assist account management team as needed
• 1-2 years experience working for a marketing agency or internal marketing group
• Exposure to online media planning/buying and performance metrics
• SEM, website development, HTML, copywriting, data analysis, site usability, graphic design or marketing strategy experience.
Commensurate with experience and qualifications. We offer excellent medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as four weeks paid time off.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume, portfolio and/or references to email@example.com with “Account Coordinator” in the subject line. No calls, please.
For more information about conversion-driven marketing, visit www.90octane.com.
90octane is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Account Coordinator in the subject line.