90 Degrees West
90 Degrees West, a leading design and motion media creation studio in St. Louis, has a rare opportunity for an exciting position as Project Producer to coordinate media creation projects, from initial proposals to final billing.
Position requires direct client contact. Developing ongoing client relationships by being dependable and personable is a key to this position.
The position includes a wide range of potential responsibilities, and will be tailored to the skill sets of the successful candidate. Responsibilities may include any of the following:
• identify, schedule and manage internal and external resources required to execute creative projects for clients
• assist our Account Managers and creative team with development of proposals /treatments for clients by locating reference videos and other materials that may be helpful in putting together a treatment and proposal
• identify and procure external creative resources required to execute projects. These resources may include on-camera and voice talent; writers, producers, line-producers, directors; directors of photography and production crews; freelance editors, motion graphics designers and animators; stock footage
• manage external resource contracts, costs, progress, payment and billing to ensure they are on time and within budget
• assist in the creation of project budgets; track and manage project budgets
• act as primary conduit for communication between client and creative team; communicate continuously-evolving client needs to the creative team
• approve expenses and billing of internal and external resources when project is completed
• plan, schedule and ensure delivery of all duplication and delivery orders
• use proprietary ScheduAll software program to track scheduling and billing of all projects
• organize project billing and prepare files for invoicing
Must be able to remain cool and professional in the face rapidly changing client demands. Must be able to diffuse stressful situations and manage conflicting goals. This is a high pressure position that must communicate with and meet the needs of multiple constituencies…clients, client’s clients, staff, freelancers, budgets and deadlines.
• Above all, must be a multi-tasker. Continuous short interruptions will challenge your abilities to complete longer, detail-oriented tasks.
• Must have knowledge of the video and audio post-production process
• Must be intelligent, responsible, detail-oriented
• Must have strong working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
• Experience with ScheduAll operations management software system a huge plus
• Must have 4-year college degree
• Must have a positive outgoing personality, with excellent communication skills
• Must be driven to innovate and excel
• Knowledge of video formats and the digitizing process helpful
• Knowledge of video duplication and distribution (DVD, dubs, uploads, DG) very helpful
• Experience booking freelancers and talent helpful
• Desire to be part of a team.
• Must be willing to participate in a full-day, pre-hiring assessment
90°W primarily creates TV spots and high-end corporate videos. Our work can be seen here: www.90degreeswest.com
We work with almost every advertising agency in the St. Louis region that creates broadcast work. We make spots for visually exciting and forward thinking brands…Bud Light, Budweiser, Atlantis Resorts, SeaWorld, Ameristar Casinos, Barcardi Rum, Chevrolet, Coke, McDonald’s, Triscuit, Build-A-Bear Workshops, Subway, Purina One and Enterprise Rent-A-Car, just to name a few.
90°W is located in the vibrant Lafayette Square neighborhood in St. Louis. We currently have 15 people on our collaborative team.
Compensation: commensurate with experience, includes health and retirement benefits.
Please send resume to email@example.com