5280 Publishing, Inc.
Digital Production Manager
This position will be the in-house go-to for digital advertising and e-newsletters, in addition to working directly with our editorial department to upload monthly digital content to 5280.com. Ideal candidate is extremely detail-oriented, a go-getter, and takes strong ownership of their position. We are looking for someone to bring us new ideas and best practices in order to help us grow digital revenue and take the digital department to the next level. Prior work experience in DFP, e-newsletter platforms, and CMS (preferably Drupal) required.
• Digital ad trafficking (responsible for all online ad coordination and creative collection). Working heavily with ad sales team and outside clients.
• Booking and managing all 5280.com advertising and inventory in DFP.
• Building and sending e-newsletters in Silverpop (working with edit and sales).
• Newsletter reporting (through Silverpop e-newsletter platform) for clients and sales associates.
• Monthly 5280 issue uploads to 5280.com (Drupal based website)
• Managing ad network through Adsense.
• Knowledge of digital industry standards and best practices.
• In-house expert on digital advertising, ability to troubleshoot and bring new ideas.
5280 magazine, the largest local magazine in Colorado, was first published in 1993. Its commitment to high-quality journalism has made it one of the country’s most respected regional publications. Since 2005, 5280 has been a finalist for six National Magazine Awards, the industry’s highest honor. It has been named one of America’s top five city magazines by the City and Regional Magazine Association on three separate occasions. With a total distribution of 85,000, 5280 outsells most national magazines on area newsstands and has higher market penetration than any other city magazine in America. In 2011, 5280 Publishing began expanding its title portfolio, which now includes 5280 Health, 5280 Home, and 5280 Traveler in addition to the monthly publication of 5280 magazine.
Salary and benefits are competitive. 5280 Publishing is an equal-opportunity employer.
• Ability to work across departments with a variety of personalities.
No phone calls please. Send your resume to email@example.com