Freelance Social Media / Content Marketing Coordinator
Social Media / Content Marketing Coordinator
The Social Media / Content Marketing Coordinator is responsible for identifying, developing, preparing, and deploying various marketing and branding content on behalf of Systemic and Systemic clients through their traditional and social communication channels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
The following duties and responsibilities are the fundamental factors that the Social Media / Content Marketing Coordinator will be held accountable in performing on a daily, weekly, and/or monthly basis:
• Identify, follow and qualify industry news and commentary to be editorialized to support Systemic and Systemic client positioning, offerings, and promotion
• Collaborate with client experts in drafting, preparing, deploying approved social media content through various channels on behalf of the Systemic clients.
• Identify, draft and complete client case studies and position papers to be used in integrated content and social marketing efforts.
• Manage existing and new messaging and content as market positions, focus and priorities change.
• Write, revise, and manage various messaging and content to include white papers, articles, abstracts, and ebooks.
• Identify and build relationships and execution calendars with industry trade associations, blogs, events, and publications for the purpose of social marketing, editorial opportunities and content placement.
Would prefer 2-3 years experience in the above. Position will work virtually and for 10-20 hours a week with possibility for growth.
More details to be provided in job description.
Please send you resume and introductory note to Kevin.Smith@systemicpov.com