Freelance Social Media Strategist
Sprocket Communications is looking for a freelance social media strategist based in or near Denver. This role will serve as a community manager, creating content for clients’ social media channels and continually monitoring – and feeding – the discussion. This role will work collaboratively with the Sprocket team and be client-facing.
We are seeking someone able to produce unique, engaging content that helps grow clients’ fan base; consistently generates new ideas; identifies market trends; and keeps client up-to-date on social media innovations. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Desired Skills & Experience
Candidate must have at least three years of social media experience, and knowledge of culinary trends is a plus.
• Should have a flexible schedule with availability for client meetings and occasional after-work events.
• Must be an out-of-the-box thinker who can develop creative content across all social media platforms.
• Basic graphic design skills a plus.
• Understanding of analytics and reporting programs including Google Analytics, Sprout Social and Hootsuite.
• Impeccable communications skills - both verbal and written.
• Able to change from one client’s voice to another and back again - within seconds.
• Know the ins and outs of: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, Foursquare, you name it.
• Must have own computer.
Sprocket Communications is a boutique agency specializing in PR, Social Media and Media Buying.
Please send resume, relevant samples and social media links to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.