Graphic Designer (Freelance)
Growing cosmeceutical company seeks a talented, detail-oriented, concept-minded, self-starting graphic designer to join our in-house creative team. We are looking to fill a part-time, on site position (20-30 hr/week) with the potential to transition to full-time for the right candidate.
A little about us:
Sanitas Skincare is a growing cosmeceutical company nestled in the foothills of Louisville, Colorado. We instill our philosophy of regenerative skin health throughout all of our products, and our employees and customers are true believers. All of our products are formulated, manufactured, packaged and distributed right here on site. We are a company with a “no job too big or too small” attitude, and we take pride in our highly collaborative, team-oriented work environment.
A little about you:
Are you a thinker of big ideas? Do you consider yourself a stickler for design details? Can you spin out great work at the drop of a hat? Are you a team-oriented, collaborative designer that likes to get involved in everything from ideation right through building? Is organization your middle name? Yes? Then keep reading…
• Concept, design and develop creative solutions for the gamut of in-house collateral: everything from branding, advertising, print, experiential, digital and packaging will be on the day-to-day docket.
• Work in a fast-paced team environment where no job is too big or too small, and thinking on your feet, resourcefulness, speed and details are are valued.
At least two years of professional design experience, either with an agency or in-house creative team, working on branding, marketing, packaging, social media and production.
Required Skills & Experience
• Ability to produce and execute big ideas with an excellent sense of design
• Successfully juggle multiple projects, manage deadlines and stay organized
• Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, with knowledge of Microsoft Office and Social Media
• A desire to work hard, do what it takes and an ability to take criticism with a smile
• Awesome production experience and hand skills are a plus
Hourly, depending on experience
Monthly allowance for (seriously amazing) skincare products
Free (really good) coffee
How to Apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
• Resume and cover letter
• Portfolio link or PDF (NOTE: we will not review submissions without a portfolio)
• Weekly availability and hourly rate
• References (yup, we’ll check them)