We're a fast-paced Ecommerce health startup headquartered in beautiful Boulder, Colorado. We have been in business for a little over 2 1/2 years. We've already helped thousands of customers achieve remarkable health improvements that have greatly improved their lives. Our Core Values influence each decision we make and we value employees who share our passion for customer service, integrity, honesty and accountability. We're looking for a talented in-house agency Designer who wants to work in a fun environment, partake in “big impact” and be recognized and rewarded for a job well done.
Candidates must be able to prioritize multiple tasks and work well under deadlines. Must be equally comfortable working independently and as a member of the design team.
A print and web/interactive designer is a designer whose work is about equally split between print and web/interactive mediums including video production support. They are responsible for creating and executing design concepts as well as maintaining visual appearance, usability and brand continuity. Areas of work may include: branding, graphics, communications, interaction, research/strategic, or video production for print media or digital/video delivery.
Responsibilities of the position include:
• Design and create original projects based on company needs
• Create graphics that support Web, Print and Video.
• Prepare graphics for final use in all media projects
• Assist with special design projects and develop marketing materials, etc.
• Administrative tasks as assigned.
• Participate in production meetings and other company meetings as needed.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign CS6, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat. Bonus: After Effects, Flash, Final Cut
• Proficiency in Mac platform.
• Strong knowledge of professional file preparation including pre-press packaging, and color management for print, web and video
• Creative design ability as well as an attention to detail.
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to work in a small office environment and be able to handle both minute tasks and large projects.
• Ability to balance several projects and prioritize appropriately.
This position is full-time contract to hire.
How to apply:
Please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to the attention of Tim Nyman, at email@example.com.