Project Manager – Ecommerce
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing and coordinating all aspects of complex multifaceted projects. The individual will be responsible for the coordinating of tasks and milestone events. Involved with testing and other processes for e-commerce projects. The Project Manager will have to know about what goes into every step of the project timeline, and testing or quality.
Project management of all in house agency projects .
• Gathering requirements from client’s brief’s and producing technical specs.
• Client service management throughout the project and beyond
• Deliver projects within or preferably below allocated budgets and increase profitability.
• Help improve internal processes in planning, scoping and implementation.
• Deliver projects/initiatives on-time, within budget and scope
Requirements of the Digital Project Manager:
• 3-5 years of experience in managing digital marketing / technology projects
• Exceptionally strong project management skills
• Experience with concept to creation process related to content creation, design, compliance review and publishing
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS helpful
• Experience in the ecommerce industry
• Client facing and relationship building skills
• Experience using Project Management Software. – Bonus working with TeamWork Project Manager
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must be able to build productive strong relationships with clients and agency team members
• Fast-learner, multi-talented individual that thrives in a creative fast-paced environment
• Direct, assertive, fearless and ready for the challenge with a “roll up your sleeves” work style
• Must be able to handle and prioritize multiple projects and to adjust to changes to satisfy client needs
• Exceptional written and oral presentation skills required
This position is full-time contract to hire.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to the attention of Tim Nyman, at firstname.lastname@example.org.