Regional Sales Manager
IT service outsourcing company is looking for a sales manager for a field work in all over of the US. This is a great part time opportunity for people who have good connections needed for selling IT services in an early-stage growing business with an amazing opportunity for growth. If you’re looking to make a significant impact by contributing to an evolving growth company then this opportunity is what you’re looking for!
About the company:
Morning Coffee helps new startups and small to middle size companies grow their business on long-term partnerships basis through offering them dedicated teams. We specialize in providing software development services using the best practices and tools for software development. Unlike other software service providers, Morning Coffee is focused on delivering complex software products using cutting-edge technologies and working with top-notch professionals. We are a team of like-minded people who think creatively, make crucial decisions whenever necessary and appropriate, and deliver results to make our clients’ businesses grow.
- Direct sale of software development outsourcing focused on solving technological challenges and targeting business needs;
- Interact with our tech team to pitch our potential clients;
- Create lead generations leveraging existing connections;
- Develop strong customer relations;
- Arrange and participate in phone calls with potential customers;
- Deliver sales presentations;
- 2+ years of experience in sales (IT domain is a big plus);
- Knowledge of IT market in the US;
- Confidence, ability to work independently, result-orientation;
- Established relationships with executives and IT decision-makers would be a plus;
- Strong presentation, management, and negotiation skills.
What we offer: the position offers a very competitive percentage-based compensation from the closed deals and flexible working hours.
If you have what it takes to fill this role, please submit a resume by e-mail to the mentioned email address (email@example.com) detailing your previous work history and accomplishments, also please indicate the vacancy id #000340.