Leopard is seeking temporary strategists to help provide additional overflow support on assigned projects on an hourly basis. Our freelance strategists assist in the heavy lifting required to deliver strategically sound solutions and approaches, develop positioning and branding strategies, develop messaging and facilitate messaging workshops, as well as create strategic and tactical sales enablement and marketing plans. As a true seamless extension of our FT staff, our freelancers are looked to to bring key insights, best practices and strategic recommendations to their sr. account partners. Expectation is that work may be done remotely, with minimal need to be on site (occasional travel may be required as well as onsite need for meetings).
Aside from senior experience in marketing strategy, we are specifically looking for individuals that meet the following:
- Experience in the hi-tech sector (and preferably experience with any clients in our current portfolio)
- Demonstrated success in leading strategic conversations with senior partners, and yet has the depth of knowledge to also be the doer
- Experience with messaging workshops, as well as demonstrated success in leading and facilitating workshops
- Has written messaging architectures and overseen content development
- Experience in writing high quality strategic briefs that inform the team around content direction for specific projects
- Experience with demand generation and/or sales enablement
Leopard offers competitive rates and welcome your application to be part of our extended team.
To apply, please complete submit your information via our talent portal found at www.leopard.com. We will acknowledge receipt of all resumes, but will only contact those candidates we are interested in talking with.
No phone calls please.
Leopard is proud to be an EEO employer.