Associate Digital Creative Director
The Digital Creative Director will advocate and inspire great ideas and work with the Design and Digital teams to develop those ideas into fully expressed design solutions. The Creative Director will have strong leadership and people skills and be able to produce results independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment. The Creative Director will be responsible for shaping all phases of the creative development and working cohesively with their peers in Strategy, Verbal Identity, Program Management, and Brand Management.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- To take creative leadership on assigned projects and client accounts
- To manage and develop the digital creative interpretation of the strategic framework that reflects or instils a distinctive brand personality
- To make presentations internally and externally to senior level clients
- To develop strong relationships with clients, management and the client facing teams
- Work with interactive and motion designers to understand usability issues and is user-centred to meet client needs
- To help ensure that deadlines and budgets are complete, accurate and followed
- Contribute to new business development by participating in pitches and presentations
- To provide clear and objective critiques of creative work
- To teach creative philosophy, values, and beliefs with the assistance of senior creative personnel
- To remain current and communicate industry trends and techniques
Skills and Experience:
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in digital and/or branding identity design; interactive agency experience
- Experience leading creative engagements for digital branding and marketing; experience could include creating large-scale web experiences, branding campaigns and initiatives.
- Experience managing/leading creative teams and client projects
- A deep understanding of information architecture, usability, and experience design.
- A working knowledge of current motion design and editorial programs (Adobe CS5, Cinema 4D, Final Cut Studio, etc.)
- Passion for innovative digital ideas
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of production and post-production process
- Exceptional creative talent (in the areas of brand identity in all mediums)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a detailed-oriented problem solver
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- BA in design, communications, interactive or arts degree
This job will be a 6 week engagement.
Interbrand (www.interbrand.com), the leading brand consultancy and authors of the annual ranking of “The Best Global Brands,” published by BusinessWeek, combines the rigorous strategy and analysis of a management consulting practice with the entrepreneurial and creative spirit of branding and design. The company offers a comprehensive array of consulting services that guide clients in the creation, enhancement, maintenance and valuation of their most valuable asset -- their brands. Founded in 1974, Interbrand has offices in over 30 cities in more than 20 countries around the globe and clients from among the most respected businesses.
Please send only qualified resumes to email@example.com.