ID is adding to our team of contractors! We are seeking a Senior Copywriter who will create compelling content designed to attract, convert, and nurture qualified marketing leads for our broad spectrum of clients. The Senior Copywriter will establish and maintaining a distinctive ID voice that enhances our clients’ brands while speaking directly to target buyer persona needs, drivers, goals and emotions. The ideal candidate is accomplished, sharp, strategic, and able to translate business, marketing and messaging strategy into highly effective creative work in an evolving, fast-paced, collaborative workplace.
The successful candidate will under stand how to research and define target audiences, develop and refine value propositions, create messaging strategy, develop creative briefs and quickly digest large amounts of discovery materials and research. Based this foundational preparation and with guidance from the account strategy, he/she will develop and deliver marketing copy and other content, including campaigns, emails, web pages, white papers, video scripts, advertisements, presentations, and other digital and print collateral across multiple industry categories, use cases, revenue stages and services. This individual will work very collaboratively with other ID creative and client team members on a daily basis.
• Conceptualizes and writes engaging content for creative initiatives, campaigns, and projects (both B2B and B2C) including emails, brochures, interactive guides, landing pages, white papers, video scripts, websites, Web sites, banners, and other demand generation materials
• Develops creative and messaging strategy in collaboration with the ID team and ID’s clients
• Researches large amounts of diverse materials to inform value proposition, brand, messaging strategy, audience definition, creative briefs and overarching tone of all creative deliverables
• Demonstrates clear, concise, convincing writing with strong attention to detail and craft
• Conceives and contributes to innovative, strategic, persuasive big ideas, messaging, and marketing solutions for ID and its clients
• Creates and maintains content guidelines and style guides for clients and for ID
• Reviews other creative copy for quality and grammatical and material accuracy
• Works with the Creative Director to develop an agency tone for various channels, including the ID website, social media platforms, job descriptions and marketing collateral
• Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum qualification: bachelor degree in Journalism, Creative Writing, Advertising, or related field and 2 years experience in copywriting OR 4 years experience in copywriting.
• Preferred experience:
• 2 years experience copywriting for online brand initiatives
• 2 years experience copywriting in an online creative or related digital field
• 2 years experience developing copy concepts in a content marketing and/or demand generation context
• 3 years experience copywriting in B2B environments/markets
• 3 years experience working for or with creative agencies
• Strong portfolio demonstrating the above skills
• Demonstrable experience with client messaging and branding
• Strong strategy and conceptual skills
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Strong team-building and managerial skills rooted in leading by example
• Experience working and interacting with corporate clients, preferably in high tech, healthcare, education, financial services and professional services industries
• Working knowledge of HTML and Adobe Creative Suite preferred
• Experience in demand generation marketing highly desirable
• Proven success in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, while producing creative, high quality work – on time and on budget
• Superb research skills and thirst for creative and marketing knowledge
• Experience with managing fairly complex projects
• Ability to lead and participate in team meetings, discussions and brainstorming sessions with the ID team and ID clients
• Solid understanding of client deliverables, and the purpose of these deliverables in lead generation and conversion
• Here’s a tip: an informed opinion, a sense of humor and the ability to think strategically while delivering tactically will serve you very well at ID!
Intelligent Demand (ID) is a fast-growing digital marketing agency with proven capabilities in strategic marketing, demand generation campaigns, and content development. Our singular focus is the dramatic improvement of our clients' revenue performance. Headquartered in the historic Five Points District of Denver, Colorado, ID is a fun, flexible and fast-paced place to work. We’re building a new-model marketing agency. If you are a digital marketer who loves conversion, creativity, collaboration, and constant learning/teaching, then we want to talk with you.
Send your resume, LinkedIn profile and portfolio or URLs to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a contract position, with the possibility of full-time employment. Compensation is commensurate with skills and experience.