Front End Web Developer
Intelligent Demand is looking for an experienced Front-end Web Developer who excels in a fast-paced, highly collaborative work environment that rewards results.
The Front-end Web Developer is a critical role that owns the conversion of original visual design concepts to bulletproof front-end HTML. The right candidate will assemble multi-touch marketing campaigns (emails, landing pages, forms, etc). A typical campaign can be comprised of over 250 assets, so keen attention to detail is required.
It’s critical that the selected candidate embraces a continuous learning approach to our industry, embrace learning and teaching on a daily basis, and follow instructions closely.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Guru-level standards-based HTML / CSS skills
- Proven experience developing email templates/campaigns for cross-platform/devices audiences
- Experience with responsive design principles is mandatory (be prepared to share examples)
- Fluent in web-based CMS platforms including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal
- Proficiency with Linux, version control (SVN) and FTP
- Ability to update files, make minor modifications and make web-ready images to specifications in Photoshop
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience preferred (Salesforce.com, SugarCRM)
- Experience with online team collaboration/project management tools (Basecamp, GoogleDocs)
- Experience with an email marketing and/or marketing automation software system preferred (ExactTarget, Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua, etc)
- Experience and knowledge of agile techniques, tools and processes is a very strong plus
- Proficient with hand coding, but always looking for opportunities to templatize to make the next time faster
- Develop assets with an eye toward maintainability, scalability, portability.
- Ability to constantly balance the intersection of quality and cycle time.
- Strong personal time management skills, independent work ethic, strong attention to detail.
- Ability to not let perfect become the enemy of good, to independently manage quality.
- Ability to multi-task is a must.
Experience and Education
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
At least 3 years of experience as a front-end developer with a portfolio of conversion-based emails and landing pages.
Compensation is commensurate with skills and experience.
You must have your own laptop and software for this contract-to-hire position.
About Intelligent Demand
Intelligent Demand (ID) is a fast-growing B2B digital marketing agency with proven capabilities in strategic marketing, demand generation campaigns and content development. Our singular focus is the dramatic improvement of our clients' revenue performance.
Headquartered in the historic Five Points District of Denver, Colorado, ID is a fun, flexible and fast-paced place to work. We’re building a new model marketing agency. If you are an experienced digital marketer who loves conversion, creativity, collaboration and constant learning and teaching, then we want to talk with you.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility of the jobholder. Certain features of this job are described in the above headings, but are not necessarily limited to the above written statements. They may be subject to review. All positions at Intelligent Demand may include other duties as assigned.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION. U.S. CITIZENS OR GREEN CARD HOLDERS ONLY PLEASE.
Send the following in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of “Front-end Web Developer”:
- Resume attached in PDF format
- Link to your LinkedIn Profile
- Links to work samples