The Integer Group
We’re looking for a Temporary Producer/Project Manager in our Denver office. The successful candidate will have a passion for organization and communication as well as knowledge of print production. This is a highly organized, detailed, and process orientated position.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
The Producer is responsible for executing and managing day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope. Work with Production Team to ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately according to process. The Producer will provide day-to-day communication and interaction on job status as well as keeping all team members informed about key issues for every project. Additionally, they will create project estimates and track costs, approvals, and revisions using financial software and prepare studio job bags for the design team.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• 2+years experience in Studio Production/Project Management (advertising/marketing agency experience is a plus!)
• Able to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, demanding environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail
• Positive but assertive attitude
• Working knowledge of computers and applications such as MS Office
• Understanding of/training in graphic design, pre-press, and production processes a plus?
• Financial understanding of estimating and billing a plus
• Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) preferred
Please submit your resume to email@example.com