The Integer Group
Temporary Assistant Estimator
Integer is looking for a Temporary Assistant Estimator in our Denver office. This role supports the Estimating Team at the final art production stage in daily operational aspects, such as data entry, researching information, filing, and other day-to-day tasks as needed. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, flexible, able to take direction, and able to work in a team atmosphere in a fast-paced environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• 1–2 years’ experience in Studio Production, Estimating, and/or Project Management—advertising/marketing agency experience is a plus!
• Able to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail
• Positive attitude
• Working knowledge of Excel and other MS Office applications
• Knowledge of job-tracking software (specifically Workamajig) is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) preferred
Please send your resume and portfolio link to email@example.com