Ideas By Nature
Web & Mobile Application Developer
Leading Denver digital media firm seeking Web and Mobile Developer (Denver)A
Seeking: A driven and motivated individual to fill a role with high growth potential in Development for Websites, Web Applications, and Mobile Applications . This individual will help with both existing and new projects throughout the course of 2013.
The individual will need to keep up with the current evolution of online technology, have strong development and communication skills, and have a drive for continuing improvement for both themselves and the business.
- Collaborate with the rest of the development team to provide an immediate contribution and execute new code on existing and new projects. Work closely with the rest of the development and project management staff.
- Development and research on new technologies, making heavy use of web services, databases, mobile application development, and other technologies as required.
- Continuing and from scratch application development for both web and mobile (iOS and Android)
- Working in all aspects of the development life cycle including architecture, design, coding, testing, and debugging.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or degree from related field (or equivalent experience)
- Experience 2-5+ years in professional development environment.
- Experience working with MySql databases.
- Experience with MVC development methodology
- Experience working with the Drupal development platform (including the creation of new modules and/or modifying existing ones).
- Experience working with Apache and PHPmyadmin.
- Strong background in Object-Oriented Programming.
- Extensive experience working with (and debugging) web services that are use for both web and mobile applications
- Strong working knowledge of native app development including: Java, C, C++, and Objective-C/xcode (for iOS development).
- Exposure to all aspects of the software development life cycle
- Familiarity with test-driven development and unit test architectures
- Experience Integrating with 3rd party software systems and APIs
- Clean coding practices -- you will be working in a team so writing code that others can easily figure out and debug is important -- this also includes regular commenting and documentation of code.
- Must have strong time and project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- A self-starter, with the ability to thrive within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be highly organized, with a keen attention to detail
- Has a passion for web and application development and be excited to work on projects that may be breaking new ground
This position will be contract initially but could potentially evolve into a full-time role down the line. Rate of pay is negotiable based on experience
Interested candidates should please email us with resume, cover letter, contact information and any examples of work that can be shown. Candidates should be prepared to come into our office near downtown Denver for an in face interview as well as on a regular basis if selected. There will be some flexibility for working remotely but expect to be working in the office at least a couple of times a week.
Interested candidates should please email (address below) us with resume, cover letter, contact information and any examples of work that can be shown. Candidates should be prepared to come into our office near downtown Denver for an in face interview as well as on a regular basis if selected. There will be some flexibility for working remotely but expect to be working in the office at least a couple of times a week.