Senior Commercial Copywriter
Footprint Frog, a start-up social-media agency that personally-brands the people behind the brand—and sister company to well established Resume Footprint—is looking for a versatile copywriter who enjoys writing everything from magazine articles, blogs, PowerPoint presentations, web-site copy, marketing materials to advertising copy.
You will work in a close-knit creative partnership with our Account Managers/Directors and Marketing to generate original, compelling, and relevant content designed to cement the personal-branding initiatives of our clients; primarily sales, marketing, operations, and C-level types.
You will juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high quality work and projecting a positive (even fun loving) attitude. You will oversee writing projects from inception through completion; and coordinate and follow-through on complex projects with minimal supervision.
Initially this is a freelance position, with the possibility of becoming a full-time position. Our generous pay plan is progressive, meaning you progress up our pay-scale as you satisfactorily complete projects.
IF YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS, please send your: 1) resume, 2) B2B writing samples, and 3) single paragraph titled “The ROI of Personal Branding”, to email@example.com:
* Minimum 5 years of blogging, web content, and/or professional social-media experience; background in an advertising, marketing or in-house agency, or in a similar role preferred
* Your writing is crisp, energetic, and easy-to-read; and you possess master concept-development, proofreading and grammar skills with a keen eye for detail
* Demonstrated proficiency in long-form content, from articles and newsletters to whitepapers (eBooks experience a huge plus); advanced researching skills
* Ability to shift writing style to speak to both business and consumer audiences, and in different voices
* Strong business and social-media acumens (critical), with emphasis on blogging, LinkedIn and Twitter
* Professional experience working with B2B technology and/or services companies
* Proven organizational, communication, and presentation skills
* Bachelor degree required; marketing, business, journalism or communications
Email resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.