FIREANT STUDIO located in Denver is seeking a Wordpress developer for 3 month contract.
- Design, maintain and build plugin integration for existing WordPress blog and website.
- Ability to test, debug, deploy applications in development and production-class environments.
- Work with creative design teams to turn designs into a working reality maintaining brand consistency.
- Keep abreast of WordPress enhancements and updates and make recommendations on how they can be used to improve the site.
- Isolate existing weaknesses in code base and optimize based on industry best practices.
- Maintain website and network security principles and best practices.
- Work within budgetary constraints and have the discretion to simplify when necessary
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Technical Skills & Requirements
• Extensive PHP development knowledge
• Experience in WordPress theme development
• WordPress Plugin development
• Experience working with various web services (REST, SOAP, etc)
Additional Skills (desired):
• Version control knowledge (Git, SVN)
• Solid communication skills are a must
• Possess effective time management skills
• Ability to coordinate work on multiple projects
• Ability to work alone as well as with a team
• Accurate and consistent logging of time using concise and coherent notes
• Ability to carry out other related duties of the job
FIREANT STUDIO provides a fun and creative work atmosphere. We have a dedicated client base for which we provide technical solutions to complex problems.
Submit resume and links to your portfolio and/or live sites to : email@example.com