New Business Developer
New Business Developer
FIREANT STUDIO is a leading interactive marketing solution provider that delivers innovative results for a constantly growing portfolio of clients. FIREANT STUDIO’s success is driven by a fun, fast-paced and engaging environment where we continually bring creative concepts to life with leading edge technologies.
- Are a hunter! You know how to connect with your target accounts/prospects, arrange meetings (online or in-person) and to deliver our solutions in a thoughtful fashion that solves the clients business needs
- You are a highly talented, self-motivated, hands-on individual
- You pride yourself on your attention to detail, problem solving and organizational skills
- You have strong time-management skills and respond quickly to issues
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast paced, high growth environment
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We have an immediate opening for a contract to hire New Business Developer.
Our New Business Developer will manage all new business leads. This role grows FIREANT’s business by establishing a relationship with the new potential clients and manages the prospect of a relationship. The preferred candidate will take ownership of a growth and sales support strategy in and around the Colorado community.
- Leverage your experience and networks to establish thought leadership and enhanced credibility of FIREANT STUDIO within the interactive marketing ecosystem.
- Manage all local and national new business opportunities.
- Leverage relationships with existing clients and business networks for client introductions and recommendations.
- Manage complex pitches and prospect meeting, working effectively to represent our capabilities and services as they relate to the clients needs.
- Focus on selling Interactive and Social Media solutions to brands and agencies.
- Establish best practices and help evolve existing internal sales process.
- Drive new business models including private label use (by brands and agencies) of our existing tools.
- Develop trust-based relationships with clients and agencies.
- Work with client teams to ensure ongoing focus with results for the client.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in required
- Minimum of 3 years of applicable Business Development experience
This is a contract to hire position. We're very serious about our work, but the team is cool, the projects are fulfilling and the Fridays allow for casual attire. As do the other days.
Send us your resume and a brief cover letter stating why you'd be the perfect candidate for the job. We look forward to hearing from you - please submit your information to : jobs at fireantstudio dot com