Small digital agency seeking a field reporter—greeting card writers need not apply. We need a brave soul who is at home out in the field and in the trenches, who can turn facts into stories that connect with audiences. We don’t need a decorator. We don’t need a human thesaurus. We need someone who can cut right to the heart of a message with half the words and twice the impact.
As a full service digital agency, we’re looking for a team-oriented copywriter/editor to infect every aspect of our process with careful thought and a wicked-sharp style. You’ll be working with our CD and account team to tackle any content problem that comes our way. You should be a brand chameleon who can assume a persona in a heartbeat and hit a tone dead-on.
This position is initially contract, but has the potential to grow into a full-time position for someone who can prove their skills, work with a team, and show that they can take on more and more responsibilities with proven results.
- Creative concepting including taglines brand messaging, campaign messaging
- Research and helping create user personas, and using them to craft highly targeted messages
- Content creation for websites, blogs, pr campaigns and social media
- Working with IA/UX through content audits and providing editorial recommendations
- Helping to create social media/communication strategies
- Degree in writing (journalism preferred)
- Factual, straightforward approach that incorporates research, data and strategy
- A willingness to defend ideas, but welcomes data-driven results and critique
- Experience in executing in different verticals, tones and styles
- Having an interest in digital as a whole (strategy, design, ux, etc)
To apply, please send your resume and at least three distinct writing samples you feel best communicate your range and skill to email@example.com.