Hello Designer Friends!
We are looking for a freelance design candidate with available hours during the week. At this point in time, we have a decent flow of projects we need some help with to complete. This position is freelance only (for now), as our schedule tends to fluctuate. With that said, we are looking for someone we can continually use as a solid resource! (In other words, we are looking to create a valuable freelance relationship that can expand beyond 1 or 2 projects).
- Possess a 2 or 4 year degree in graphic design or similar
- Have professional experience (2-5 years preferred) (sorry, no student portfolios)
- Own a Mac loaded with the latest and greatest CS software (CC)
- Are a positive person who designs quickly and efficiently
- Pay attention to detail and takes pride in their work, no matter the client
- Do not need to be micro-managed, but are comfortable taking art direction
- Has available freelance hours and is eager to take on new work with a great team.
ecollective is a small design, advertising, and film studio with roots Denver, CO. By applying award-winning creative, unparalleled client service, and fresh ideas that reap the highest return on our client’s investment, we create more than just good impressions, WE CREATE VALUE.
Do you believe that great work comes from working with great people? We do.
Our tight group of talented individuals take pride in supporting each other and fostering a rewarding and balanced work environment. We are all VERY self-motivated and manage our own workloads, so you must be willing and eager to do the same. If you think this might be a good fit for freelance work, contact us!
Please email a link to your portfolio and a copy of your resume to: