Front End Developer
Driftlab Interactive is looking for a competent and conscientious freelance Front End Developer to work for us remotely.
This position involves project-based work with compensation generally negotiated per project using highly competitive hourly rates determined by your capabilities and experience.
Our current workload requires up to 40 hours for one developer or we may engage several at fewer hours per week to cover our needs.
• Solid HTML5 abilities (CSS3, JQuery, HTML)
• Experience using and customizing responsive frameworks such as Twitter Bootstrap
• Comfort in controlling and manipulating CSS3 animations via JQuery
• Experience with developing responsive layouts using media queries and fluid page layouts
Personal characteristics we like:
• Attention to detail: you care about producing quality work
• Quick communication and turnaround (we have to be able to get in touch with you if the client requires a fix after hours)
• Ability to meet client deadlines (sometimes requiring a rush at the end of the project)
• Relatively self-directed
• Easy to work/deal with in general
Please send work samples (including what your involvement was in the project), and rates to firstname.lastname@example.org