Graphic Designer Job Description:
Domoto Brands builds brands people love. Our clients come to us because we bring strategic ideas to the table and implement those ideas into effective solutions that activate customers and lead to real results.
We’re seeking a talented, detail-oriented digital designer capable of applying a polished skillset to digital, print, environmental, and packaging projects for companies and organizations spanning a wide array of industries.
What we seek in our new colleague:
At Domoto Brands, we’re a tight-knit group – who thrive around people with a desire to continually learn and grow, and bring new ideas and technical capabilities to our team. You’re a go-getter who can complete a project, whether it’s a website or a campaign from start to finish, and do so within a deadline. You’re a great communicator, which means that you’re as good at conveying your thoughts as you are listening and building upon the insights of others.
We know that the best ideas can come from anywhere at any time. In addition to great creative talent, we’re also looking for someone who is a critical thinker and can see the problem from many different angles and provide solutions from many different perspectives.
What you’ll be doing as a member of our team:
• Interact with our team, our clients, and our production partners on regular basis in order to produce the highest quality work in an efficient and effective manner.
• Work with our creative director and creative team to develop innovative and effective design solutions and communication strategies.
• Apply your online expertise toward the development of website wireframes and UI visual language to maximize the user experience.
• Design production-ready artwork that can be easily implemented into digital and print formats including websites, apps, printed materials, packaging and environmental graphics.
• Design brand identity programs that consider all facets of client strategic goals, competitive advantage and potential scalability over time.
What you’ll bring to the table:
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design/ relevant expertise.
• Must currently reside in Denver or surrounding Metro Area.
• 2-5 years of design experience, preferably in an agency environment.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver etc.
• Responsible, with well-developed time management skills.
• Deep understanding of typographic style for online and print application.
• Experience designing websites, including responsive websites utilizing frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation etc.
• Experience working with content management systems such as Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla! etc.
• Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency with PowerPoint programming a plus.
How to get the ball rolling:
If all of this sounds good to you reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Graphic Designer” in the subject line. Compensation is competitive and freelance to full-time employment is also a possibility.