Domoto Brands, LLC
Social Media Coordinator
The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for community management and moderation of client social media platforms and day-to-day execution of the social media content calendar. The ideal candidate is detail oriented and creative, with a passion for process improvement, and a keen understanding of how to use social media to share the best content. The Social Media Coordinator will work in collaboration with the Account Management and Asset Design teams to engage and grow the social following and brand engagement across for our clients across social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Vine, Pinterest, Tumblr, YouTube, etc.)
• Community management and moderation of social media platforms.
• Social media content development, curation, and optimization.
• Writing clear, persuasive, original copy to be pushed out on all social media platforms.
• Responsible for daily social media post deployment to all applicable social media outlets including scheduling of posts on a weekly basis utilizing platforms such as Hootsuite, Buffer etc.
• Use social media and social tools to drive audience engagement, brand awareness and web traffic
• Measurement and analysis of all social media efforts, and offering of insights into campaign performance towards effective optimizations
• Staying up-to-date on new social media trends and methods for integrating those technologies into our program.
Type of person we are looking for:
• Independent and self-motivated
• Professional and friendly demeanor
• Well organized, detail-oriented, and ability to track and report on multiple projects
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Eager to learn and ability to take feedback constructively
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability to deliver planned results
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, PR, Marketing, Journalism, Media or 2 years of experience is needed.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills (including copywriting, proofreading and editing).
• 1-3 years of experience in digital media, social media marketing with the ability to present case studies of curation and social media management for actual clients with tangible results. If work was conducted as part of a team, specific role and duties must be communicated thoroughly and transparently.
• Proven time management skills to coordinate working in and out of office, handle short deadlines and complete all tasks in a thorough manner.
• Thorough understanding of social media key performance indicators and analytics platforms.
• Interest in how online social media marketing works and how media communications strategies advance public interest and engage audiences.
Please send your cover letter and resume, along with any pertinent work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls about this position.