Coldfusion Programmer for GIS Projects - Part Time
Will support various programming tasks for GIS data projects. Will require a blend of technical aptitude, data management, and the ability to communicate effectively with people in a team environment.
- Coldfusion and Database Programming
- Can work part time and a minimum of 10 hours per week
- Work at our Lakewood, Colorado office
- Minimum of 3 years of high quality Coldfusion and database programming
- Strong experience with Coldfusion 9 and ideally Coldfusion 10
- High degree of proficiency in MS SQL Server and MS Access
- Ability to create rich client side charting – ideally using HTML5 functionality using Coldfusion 10
- Strong experience in securing applications, user authentication, and personalization
- SQL and experience with relational databases
- Additional experience with MS Silverlight and ESRI Server would be beneficial to support the build of GIS based mashups
This position will initially be on a contract basis
NO RELOCATION ASSISTANCE WILL BE PROVIDED AND CANDIDATES "MUST BE LOCATED IN THE LOCAL DENVER, COLORADO AREA" SINCE THIS IS AN OFFICE BASED POSITION IN LAKEWOOD. IF YOU ARE NOT LOCAL PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
Digital Petrodata is a leading provider of GIS data and tools that support the upstream oil and gas industry. Digital Petrodata is an equal opportunity employer that offers a dynamic and exciting workplace where individuals can make a difference.
If you are an experienced and energetic professional with specific experience in oil and gas exploration, production, land, geology or service industry please forward us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com (only) and indicate the position you are interested in.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US VIA PHONE ABOUT ANY OF THESE POSITIONS. WE WILL CONTACT YOU DIRECTLY IF YOU ARE A POTENTIAL CANDIDATE.