Tech Savvy Digital Marketing / Project Manager
Position: Tech Savvy Digital Marketing / Project Manager
Location: South Denver Metro
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: 4-6 months freelance, could transition into full-time
Starts: Next Month
A South Denver Internet Marketing firm is seeking an Online Marketing Manager with Technical Skills to join it's team on a freelance to full-time basis.
You will be able to work from home about half-time, with the other half onsite for internal meetings and client presentations, etc.
We are really looking for someone who is both a Digital Marketing Manager and who is very tech savvy and passionate about digital technology.
Get ready to work alongside the Director of Client Services to ensure all projects for assigned clients are delivered in an effective and profitable manner.
You'll be partnering with the client services team in the delivery of services inclusive of SEM, SEO analysis, website optimization, conversion optimization, social media marketing and content creation.
On the technical side, we're looking for someone who can install SEO code, fix broken links etc, as needed. Basic HTML and WordPress are a plus.
You may also be called upon to do some light copywriting for web content, e-mail marketing and social media tactics.
Get ready to oversee site development projects, too, including managing timelines and deliverables as well as managing client expectations and ensuring deadlines are met and quality work is delivered.
You'll also be responsible for identifying digital marketing opportunities for clients and optimizing their campaigns as well as analyzing reports.
• A high-level of understanding & curiosity about technology – you won’t write code, but you need to work intelligently with those who do
• A strong background in search and social media
• A minimum of 2-3 years of Internet marketing experience
• Experience with SEO or knowledge of organic marketing techniques.
• Be adaptable, flexible and able to wear a lot of hats as well as interface with a variety of stakeholders.