Senior Digital Designer - Agency
Position: Senior Digital Designer - Agency
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Freelance to Full-time
Starts: Within the next few weeks or as soon as the ideal person is found.
B2B marketing agency in Downtown Denver is seeking a Senior Digital Designer to join its small team on a freelance to full-time basis.
Is your work ALL digital? Do you eat, sleep and breathe in the digital space?
The role includes leading the visual design of a variety of digital experiences for a diverse client base. There will be collaboration with developers, copywriters, and UX experts to refine and push the digital experience, making client projects more engaging and usable at every stage.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the current web design best practices and all things digital. The small details must be as important as the big picture and you must be able to work quickly under pressure while working on at least a few project at once.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- Designing for large-scale, robust websites.
- A solid foundation in typography, layout, and general design principles
- Design from a mobile-first process.
- A passion for collaborating with the creative and UX departments to design usable and engaging experiences for customers.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Responsive/adaptive design
- (ability to read/understand code; potentials and limitations; no coding required)
This is an onsite opportunity only, freelance to full-time position, 40 hours a week. A work station and parking are provided.