PHP Developer - Agency!
A Boulder-based integrated design & interactive firm is seeking a PHP Developer to join its small team on a six month freelance-to-hire basis.
The role includes building and extending CMS backends, integrating with external APIs, and more. The work will span a variety of client websites, often with 2-3 ongoing projects.
This is a small and highly collaborative team of developers and designers and the ideal person will have the opportunity to work directly with designers, project managers, and other developers to build highly customized sites.
This is an on-site opportunity in Boulder, CO. 40 hours a week for a six month freelance-to-fulltime basis. A work station and parking are provided.
- 2-5+ years of PHP development
- Strong debugging skills
- The ability to explain bugs and solutions to both technical & non-technical colleagues
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Experience working in a team of developers using source control
- 3rd party APIs, particularly the Salesforce API
- MVC framework like Laravel, CodeIgniter, etc.
- Cutting up designs into HTML5, CSS, and jQuery
- Ability to write custom SQL
- Basic understanding of common web security issues like XSS, CSRF, SQL injection, etc.
This is an on-site opportunity, 40 hours per week, 9am - 6pm Mon - Friday. A workstation and parking are provided.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org