Graphic Designer - Web/Mobile Product
Position: Graphic Designer - Web/Mobile Product
Location: West Denver Metro
Estimated Duration: 2-week project to start.
Ongoing freelance for the right fit.
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: DOE, Hourly
A Golden-based company is looking for a Graphic Designer for ongoing freelance work.
Are you looking for a client-side position where strategic branding and sophisticated, modern design sensibilities are valued?
This relationship will begin as a 2-week engagement to determine fit. If the love is mutual, an ongoing position will be made available with flexibility around core hours of 9am-3pm.
Work will include both print and digital campaigns as well as work on the company's core web and mobile product.
Our client is looking for someone who takes their personal website & brand as seriously as they take theirs. To be considered your portfolio will need to showcase a modern, clean, simplistic design aesthetic throughout.
We're looking for someone who has a passion for product design, interaction design and visual design. A love for photography is preferred. A hungry and educated designer who creates world-class design would be ideal.
Other ideal traits:
- Passion for & deep understanding of UX
- Extensive experience designing web-based, mobile and responsive products
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- HTML & CSS coding ideal but not required
- Great understanding of typography, balance and color
- An eye for beautiful photography -- Photography skills a plus
- Ability to craft words to pair with visual imagery for maximum impact
- Great work ethic -- we move fast!
Be ready to work onsite in Golden with your own laptop.