Graphic Designer - Ad Agency - Print/Web
Position: Graphic Designer - Ad Agency - Print/Web
Estimated Duration: 2 Months + Possible Extension
Starts: On or Around 4/21/14
A Denver based advertising agency is seeking a Designer to work with its print and digital teams on a freelance to full-time basis.
Designer candidates will need to be proficient in:
- Adobe Creative Suite (CS6 and Creative Cloud) - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Mac OSX
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in a design firm or ad agency. You must enjoy solving visual communications problems and have a good eye for detail.
We are looking for someone who is motivated, collaborative, flexible and organized, with strong technical skills and equally strong conceptual experience.
Responsibilities will be:
- Execute fresh, strong design solutions
- Collaborate with art directors and creative director
- Strong approach to typography, imagery, color and space
- Versatile in both the traditional realm (print, outdoor, collateral. environmental) and the digital.
- Align and implement design within brand guidelines
- Working knowledge of printing techniques and trends
This is an onsite opportunity, 40 hours per week and could last up to 2 months of freelance, with a strong possibility of turning into a full-time job!