Digital Campaign/Production Manager
Position: Digital Campaign/Production Manager
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within the Week
Our client, a Denver based editorial seeks a Digital Production Manager to join the team.
The Digital Production Manager will act as the go-to for digital advertising and e-newsletters, in addition to working directly with the editorial department to upload monthly digital content to the editorial's site.
- Prior work experience in DFP, e-newsletter platforms, and CMS (preferably Drupal).
- Able to traffic advertising.
- Digital ad trafficking (responsible for all online ad coordination and creative collection).
- Booking and managing all advertising and inventory in DFP.
- Building and sending e-newsletters in Silverpop
- Newsletter reporting (through Silverpop e-newsletter platform).
- Monthly issue uploads to the site.
- Managing ad network through Adsense.
- Knowledge of digital industry standards and best practices.
- In-house expert on digital advertising, ability to troubleshoot and bring new ideas.