Junior UX Designer
Charter Communications is seeking a motivated and energetic Interactive User Experience Designer to join our growing UX Design Team. This will be a full-time on-site contract position with option for full-time hire located in Greenwood Village. If you are looking for a high energy environment that prides itself on premium and elegant user experiences, and are someone that is looking to collaborate with like-minded UX/UI designers, then Charter is the right place for you to bring your talents.
You’ll be guided and inspired by the Senior User Experience Designer and support with user-centered design of various mobile/tablet applications and web interfaces. TV interface experience is not necessary but a bonus. You must posses strong UX design skills, create information architecture and wireframes that both meet business goals and ensure a positive user experience. You must work efficiently with strong attention to detail and be an innovative self-starter with fantastic collaboration skills. Have confidence when designing and presenting work, yet humble enough to take direction when necessary. A knowledge of and passion for the entertainment industry are musts. Only apply if you have a great attitude and are ready to join a energetic and fast moving company!
• 2+ years experience with UX design
• Experience creating highly-detailed annotated wireframes, user flows, and process flows within complex applications
• Ability to multitask and work with tight deadlines
• Experience using such tools as Axure or OmniGraffle for wireframing
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to effectively collaborate with the UX team, product owners, product managers and developers
• Great attitude and a passion for creating killer UX in a fast moving environment
• The ability to sketch and generate big-picture ideas for early-stage UX work
• Experience developing rapid prototypes
• Knowledge of the Scrum development process
• Experience planning and facilitating user research and usability tests
• Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed
Please send resume and portfolio to Christophany.Creed@Charter.com
Applicants must provide portfolio to be considered. Local candidates only. No recruiters please.