Junior UI Designer
Junior UI Designer
Charter Communications is seeking a motivated and energetic Interactive UI Designer to join our growing UX team. This will be a full-time on-site contract position with option for full-time hire located in Greenwood Village. If you are looking for a high energy environment that prides itself on premium and elegant user experiences, and are someone that is looking to collaborate with like-minded UX/UI designers, then Charter is the right place for you to bring your talents.
You’ll be guided and inspired by the Senior Art Director and support with design of various TV interfaces as well as possibly providing support on mobile/tablet applications and web interfaces. TV interface experience is not necessary but a bonus. You must posses strong UI visual design skills, work efficiently with strong attention to detail and be an innovative self-starter with fantastic collaboration skills. Have confidence when designing and presenting work, yet humble enough to take direction when necessary. A knowledge of and passion for the entertainment industry are musts. Only apply if you have a great attitude and are ready to join a energetic and fast moving company!
• 2+ years experience with UI design
• Strong visual design skills with a good eye for composition, layout and typography
• Ability to multitask and work with tight deadlines
• Experience doing design production to get files dev ready
• Good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, ability to effectively collaborate with the UX team, product owners, product managers and developers
• Strong skills in Photoshop and Illustrator
• Great attitude and a passion for creating killer UI in a fast moving environment
Please send resume and portfolio to Karie.Yoshioka@Charter.com
Applicants must provide portfolio to be considered. Local candidates only. No recruiters please.