Black Dog Digital
Jr. Web Developer
Junior Web Developer – Part Time
Black Dog Digital is a Denver based up-and-coming digital production agency, servicing web, social and mobile projects for best-in-class brands throughout the Outdoor Industry.
This position of Junior Web Developer reports to the VP of Website Development. The role of a Junior Web Developer is to act as a website architect by planning, building and maintaining websites for Black Dog Digital clients. Our ideal candidate is someone who has a self driven work mentality and the ability to adopt Black Dog’s development processes and apply our methodology effectively on client engagements. The candidate is expected to have a basic understanding of industry trends and technical requirements needed to improve service to our clients.
• Familiarity with PHP, MySQL is desired.
• Knowledge of CMS systems such as Wordpress and Drupal is desired.
• Computer science or web development degree desired, but equivalent experience is acceptable.
• Familiarity with CPanel, FTP, and DNS is desired.
• Basic working knowledge of Photoshop and other design tools desired.
• Familiarity with web design best practices, including responsive design is desired.
• Making sure every website project and task you are responsible for developing is finished on time.
• Development efforts on small-large scale web based projects, ensuring robust & lasting solutions are implemented.
• Innovate: Build things that people will blog and talk about.
• Communicating with development team, project manager, project coordinator on a daily basis.
• Be yourself. Play nice with others. Have fun.
Please apply by responding with a cover letter, resume and links to three websites you have developed that exemplify your best work to Contact@blackdogdigi.com