Altitude Sports & Entertainment
Promotions Editor / Producer
MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Produce and edit high-quality promos for the Altitude Sports network.
• Conceptualize, design and edit high end promos.
• Work with Creative Director to develop and elevate the station's on-air look and promotional aesthetic.
• Work alongside a team of artists and producers focused on creating audio/visual promotional content.
• Stay current on all promotional and graphic trends, productions and software.
• Work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, creative environment.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
• Must have a minimum of 4 years experience in television promotion and presentation, graphics, video editing, video production, audio production, music editing, and sound effects. Educational equivalent will be considered.
• Qualified candidates must have in-depth knowledge of Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premier.
• Must have tremendous design sensibilities & superior knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software.
• Advanced experience with Adobe Photo Shop and Adobe After Effects is required.
• Exposure to Cinema 4D and 3D Animation is preferred.
• Extensive experience in promo concepts and execution, and working with editors and support staff.
• Knowledge of state-of-the-art video/film/graphics/audio production and post-production techniques and equipment.
• Experience in green screen, keying and animation.
• Support creative requirements for show content; i.e. show opens, show-packaging and segment production.
• Must be both MAC and PC proficient.
• Strong ability to work well under tight deadlines both independently and with groups.
• Ability to learn and adjust to new television and web technology.
• A team player with a professional, positive, outgoing personality who takes initiative without supervision to improve on-air production.
SUBMIT RESUME TO:
Web site: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail: Altitude Sports & Entertainment
11203 East Peakview Avenue, Centennial, CO 80111
Attn. Human Resources