Jan 28th 2012 FREE Seminar "How to Spot Child Acting/Modeling Scams"

The purpose of this free seminar is to set the record straight about so called opportunities available for young local actors BEFORE you pay for anything!
My name is Christine Williams-Reed. I moved to Denver 2 years ago from Los Angeles where I worked as a SAG licensed talent agent. I am also the mother of a working child actor and the author of the book "Mom I Want to be on TV" A Parents Guide to the Entertainment Industry. I own Peak Talent School of Acting here in Colorado and decided to do this seminar because I have had several parents ask me questions about different organizations contacting them about their child and about ads they have seen or heard. I would like to help set the record straight. In this Saturday, January 28th FREE seminar, courtesy of Peak Talent School of Acting, I will discuss different local "opportunities" for young actors wanting to begin a career in the entertainment industry. You will leave this seminar with a solid understanding of what opportunities are legitimate, what you should avoid and why. Q & A session will follow the seminar.
Space is limited, registration is on a first come first serve basis (there is a limit of 2 people per registration). Go to my website to reserve your spot.

Comments

Leave a Response

You need to be a logged in to post in this forum. If you are not a member, click here to Join.
Rocket Fuel