Vote for the 2012 Colorado Campaign of the Year
To our sixth annual Colorado Agency of the Year poll (which is coming next week), we're offering the opportunity to acknowledge the best campaign produced in the square state this year. We've culled our entire year of posts on The Egotist — more than 2,000 in total — and chosen 13 of the most applauded campaigns. They're listed below, with a selection of executions from each campaign to remind you why they've been picked.
After you've voted for one of the following, tell us the reasons why you think it deserves the honor — and throw in the reasons others may not deserve the throne while you're at it. Let's keep things constructive.
UPDATE: This poll is officially closed. The results are below. Thanks for participating.
1. Domino's Pizza - Agency: CP+B
2. ParaNorman Movie Website - Agency: Legwork
3. Man Therapy - Agency: Cactus
4. Colorado Tourism - Agency: Karsh Hagan
5. Callaway Golf - Agency: Factory Design Labs
6. Denver Zoo - Agency: Cactus
7. Wild Fire Tees - Agencies: CoPilot, Fixer, Design Rangers, Magneti
8. FirstBank - Agency: TDA_Boulder
9. Kraft Mac n' Cheese - Agency: CP+B
10. Denver Water - Agency: Sukle
11. Sir Richard's Condoms - Agency: TDA_Boulder
12. Chipotle - Agency: CAA Marketing
13. Jackson Hole - Agency: Cactus