Is there a difference between an internet marketing campaign created by an in-house marketer vs. an agency marketer? Are the challenges different? Which is more likely to be successful?
Learn the perspectives from both sides of the fence. A panel of six search marketing professionals will be taking questions from attendees and sharing their professional knowledge and experience in establishing, growing and maintaining their search marketing campaigns.
• Everett Sizemore – Manager, SEO Strategy, Gaiam
• Jim Brown – Online Marketing, Quark
• Joe Gira – Asst. Director of Online Marketing, Regis University
• Steve Riegel – Co-founder/Director of Search, Faction Media
• Jason Lehman – SEO Manager, HyperDog Media
• Nicholas Yorchak – SEO Director, LeeReedy
When: October 23, 2008, 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Where: The Tivoli at Auraria Campus, Senate Room, 3rd Floor
Cost: $25 per person, $15 SEMPO members